1. Ticket(s) may be purchased online through the use of valid Mastercard or Visa credit cards.
2. Successful purchasers will receive a booking confirmation (Booking Confirmation) via email to the email address supplied. If the Booking Confirmation is not emailed despite the success of the transaction, please contact
+91 9278 750 750 or +91 8713 952 644 immediately.
3. This Booking Confirmation can be redeemed for a Date and Time Boarding Pass from the E-Ticketing Hut located before the main gate of Gulmarg Gondola.
4. The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time. Booking Confirmation(s) and / or Ticket(s) can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever, whether before or after the Ticket(s) expiry. Lost, damaged and / or stolen Ticket(s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
5. All Booking Confirmations and / Boarding Pass or Ticket(s) may only be changed or replaced at the absolute discretion of JKSCCC.
6. Booking Confirmation / Boarding Pass / Ticket(s) holder(s) should arrive 15 minutes prior to the entry time shown on the Ticket(s).
7. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the ride and at Kungdoori & Apparwath Stations. Children under 10 are not allowed to use Chair Lift.
8. JKSCCC reserves the right to amend, vary or otherwise change the entry timings of Gulmarg Gondola. In such an event, JKSCCC shall alter the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) for other timings.
9. JKSCCC reserves the right, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice to close Gondola G1 / G2 or K1 Stations. In such an event, JKSCCC, in its sole discretion, shall extend the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) to a later date.
10. Ticket(s) prices may be varied at any time and no decrease in price shall entitle the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) holder to any refund.
11. The right of admission to Gulmarg Gondola is reserved and is subject to JKSCCC terms of admission. All persons and / or their belongings entering to or exiting the Gulmarg Gondola Gate’s will be required to undergo a security check including but not limited to an x-ray examination and / or inspections of bags. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall be grounds for non-admission or removal from Gulmarg Gondola Premises. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Gulmarg Gondola (JKSCCC) reserves the right to refuse entry of any person who:
- - has been convicted of a criminal offence or has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of JKSCCC, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- - has used offensive, abusive, threatening or insulting language;
12. JKSCCC takes all reasonable steps to provide a safe and enjoyable experience at Gulmarg Gondola, however, it shall not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to personal property or loss of life, personal injury to any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence or otherwise.
13. Guests must keep personal belonging with them at all times. Gulmarg Gondola shall not be liable for any lost or stolen property.
14. No large bags or strollers are permitted inside Gulmarg Gondola. Large bags and strollers should be checked G1 Station before boarding counter prior to entry.
15. JKSCCC is not responsible for inclement weather conditions affecting visibility.
16. Issued Boarding Passes are valid for the period of 3 Hours only, Visitors boarding between Gulmarg to Kungdoori from 1400 Hrs, to 1600 Hrs can stay at G2 Station till 1700 HRS Only and Visitors boarding between Kungdoori to Apparwath from 1400 Hrs, to 1500 Hrs can stay at Apparwath - G4 Station till 1600 HRS Only.